Wine Tours in Paso Robles, CA
Below is a list of wine tours that CCJTA offers in Paso Robles, California.
We provide door to door pickup and drop off service. For tours departing from the Paso Robles area we pick-up at 11am and generally return between 5 and 5:30pm. All tours include a gourmet lunch, bottled water, souvenir wine glass, all tasting fees at a minimum of four different wineries. If time allows and our guests desire, we will also include a visit to some of our other area attractions such as our organic olive farm or olive oil tastings.
- Personal driver and wine tour guide
- Door to door pickup at your hotel, bed and breakfast, private residence or vacation rental
- Gourmet lunch and water included on all wine tours
- Off-road / private vineyard tour
- Optional stops at olive oil tasting, local nut farm or organic olive ranch
- Dog friendly, when possible
This is our promise and pleasure, for there’s nothing more wonderful than sharing… good times… with good friends… creating lasting memories. We’re saving a place for you and someone special of your own. Come spend a day making memories, drinking excellent wine, laughing with new friends, exploring places you have never seen, and thirsting for more after you leave this wonderful place we call Paso Robles, California!
Our Paso Robles Wine Tours will typically last 5 hours, depending on your pick-up location. If you are looking for a more customized Paso Robles wine tour experience with a little less or additional time, please don’t hesitate to contact us.